Whether you’re a lover of yachts and all things nautical, or you’re after a new, exciting accessory for summer, look no further than 727 Sailbags.
Crafted in France, this distinct company specialises in using 100% recycled sails. Sewn by hand, each piece is one-of-a-kind and boasts an authentication label as a reminder of the sail’s maritime history.
Hand-sewn in France, this Carla No.9 Travel Bag is crafted from a genuine GV sail cloth and is equipped with two rope handles for easy portability, while the zippered main compartment opens up to two open pouches and a zippered pocket for organisation.
* Recycled, designed and made in France.
* Crafted from a genuine 100% recycled sail.
* Sewn by hand.
* Adorned with a large number “9” on the front.
* Equipped with two rope handles.
* Zippered closure.
* Main compartment features two small open pouches and a zippered pocket.
* Includes an authentication label inside the main compartment, detailing the maritime history of the sail used.
Please note: This bag is made from 100% recycled sails, which were used on board, and as such, your item may vary slightly for the pictures. In particular, 727 Sailbags keep the traces, folds and seams that bear witness to the story of each sail.